FAQ & Policies
- All payments must be made through our website.
- Due to covid-19, we are only allowing cashless payments, please see checkout page for accepted payment methods.
- If you would like to pay a deposit instead of the full amount due on orders $85.00 or more, use code 50deposit at checkout. Please keep in mind, this is not a coupon or a discount, and an invoice for the remaining balance (which is due 1 week prior to your specified due date) will be sent to you via email or text. If your order is under $85, the full amount is due at checkout.
- Work will not begin until payment (either deposit or full payment) and complete order information is received.
- Our turnaround time is 2-7 business days (beginning the following business day after order is placed) for most items. If you selected to have your items mailed, please be advised this does not include shipping time. Once your order is ready for pickup (pickup will be on the date you specified) or shipped, you will be notified via email. Need something faster? Let us know prior to ordering. If our schedule permits, we can process your order quicker, with a rush fee.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are offered
- Does Party Couture accept returns or give refunds?
- My party is cancelled, can Party Couture provide me with a store credit that I can use at a later time?
- Yes, we allow a one time transfer of funds.
- I want a photo on my order, where I can send it?
- Please send unedited pictures to email@example.com along with your order number. If at all possible, send photos with only the individual that the order is for.
- Can I provide the snacks/treats and have Party Couture label them?
- No, we prefer to provide the products to ensure the correct products are being used.
- Does Party Couture offer delivery?
- No, we do not. Pickup is in Dallas, zip code 75211. We can recommend a locally owned DFW courier service that you can contact for delivery options & payment, or you can select the shipping option at checkout.
- Can I change my order?
- Once an order is placed, we allow changes to be made up to 2 weeks before the due date, after that, a modification fee could be applied. Please keep in mind, if you are wanting to decrease your order by any amount, we do not offer refunds, but a store credit can be issued for later one time use.
- Can I change the due date of my order?
- Changes of due dates will depend on our current schedule and workload, we may or may not be able to accommodate your request. If we are able to honor you request, there could be a rush fee applied (if order is needed sooner).
- Does Party Couture offer treat/dessert table set up or come to set up any of the products ordered?
- Due to Covid-19, we do not provide any sort of set up service at this time.
- I saw something online, can Party Couture do it exactly like that?
- No, we can not replicate another designers work, however, we can use your online findings as inspiration, and create you something similar.
- I want something that is not on Party Couture's website, can it be done?
- We love trying new things! Feel free to contact us via email and we will check it out!